Pfeiffer Partners Architects, Inc. is a design focused practice of architects, interior designers and planners with offices in Los Angeles and New York City. We work nationally and internationally with an emphasis on cultural, arts, and educational projects for public and private clients.
Pfeiffer Partners is currently seeking a creative design architect for our Los Angeles office to support the firm’s continued growth.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Architectural degree from an accredited program.
- 5-10 years of relevant architectural experience in cultural, institutional, and educational work.
- Excellent design and graphic skills, with the ability to conceptualize and design complex projects from the pre-design through construction documents phases.
- Advanced digital modeling & rendering skills; physical model-making skills are a plus.
- Self motivated; ability to manage time well and work towards deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in the context of multidisciplinary project teams.
- Working knowledge of Revit, AutoCad, Sketchup, Rhino, Adobe Suite, and/or other design related software is considered essential.
- California architectural licensure is preferred.
- Working with the Design Principal and Principal in Charge, the successful applicant will lead & assist in design efforts on projects of multiple scales. Candidate will demonstrate a high degree of creative thinking in the design process, and be able to effectively communicate design ideas both verbally and graphically.
- Develop presentations using physical and digital tools.
- Work directly and effectively with clients, consultants, vendors and contractors.
- The successful applicant will be able to work constructively in a team-oriented environment, provide mentorship, and manage junior design staff.
Pfeiffer Partners offers competitive salaries, benefit programs and profit sharing. Please send your PDF resume & work samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘Project Designer-LA’ in the subject line.