Intermediate Interior Architect
We have immediate openings for intermediate architectural designers in Miami, Florida.
Qualifications for intermediate architectural designer:
- Highly experienced in AutoCAD from set-up to CD
- Good understanding of details, materials, construction processes, systems, and methodologies.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in interior architecture. Experience in hospitality a plus
- High level of organization and attention to detail
To apply, please submit:
- A cover letter stating relevant experience and skills;
- A resume or CV that clearly documents the required qualifications;
- Work samples, in PDF format, with descriptions of applicant’s role and job duties for each project.
- Samples of drawings, particularly drawings from a CD set rather that a presentation set, construction details, mill work and furniture details, with descriptions of applicant’s role for each set of drawings.
Please point out your level of skill from 1 to 10 in the following categories;
- CAD drawing skills
- Setting up and managing CAD files and all required specifications from concept to CD set
- 3DMAX modeling skills
- 3DMAX rendering skills
- Any other 3D software skills
- Photoshop skills
- Knowledge of construction material
- Construction details skills
If you are leaving your job please indicate why and also tell us why Richardson Sadeki might be a good studio for you. Please indicate Availability and compensation requirements.
Richardson Sadeki is an international award-winning design studio that provides architectural design, interior design, and branding with a focus on high end hospitality.
Please reference “20140613_BCC Miami” in the email subject line and send your submission to: