Landscape Architect for Assembly Hall in Libreville, Gabon
NYC-based WORK Architecture Company (WORKac) is seeking an experienced, design-oriented landscape architect for a 19,000m2 Assembly Hall in Libreville, Gabon. This position would begin immediately.
- Assist Project Manager and WORK-Epstein International project team with landscape architectural design development
- Develop landscape architectural details and construction documentation with WORK-Epstein International project team
Required Skills and Experience
- Professional degree in Landscape Architecture with 5 years+ of proven experience in developing landscape designs and construction details/documentation in conjunction with complex architecture projects, preferably with design-oriented firms or ambitious projects
- Advanced AutoCAD, Rhino, Adobe Suite skills.
- Ability to work effectively in large project teams
- Strong management and communication skills
- Competitive salary based on experience; position includes full benefits
Application should include a cover letter, resume, portfolio and references. Please provide salary requirements and a detailed list of related experience. Please send small PDF application to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com with subject heading Gabon Landscape Architect.