New York, NY, USLocation:
Tue, Jan 28 '14Posted on:
- Responsible for providing project leadership, participating in the planning and creation of a design solution, successful project execution, as well as cultivating business opportunities with clients.
- Lead client and user groups in creating state of the art research, testing and teaching facilities. Conduct interviews for needs assessment and implement lab planning documentation.
- Coordinates team members and consultants, programs projects, conducts site visits, and all necessary communications and documentation needed to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Responsible for programming and planning parameters including lab functional models, lab staffing, departmental relationships and detailed lab design.
- Work directly with and lead multi-disciplinary teams, and deliver projects on schedule, within budget and in accordance with project design intent.
- Participate in client presentations and project meetings.
- Successful candidates must have eight or more years progressive experience focused on programming and planning on all phases of core laboratory designs, such as containment, clean rooms, imaging, vivariums and simulation centers; a background in academic, laboratory, academic medical or process planning preferred.
- Associates degree in architecture or related field required; architectural degree preferred.
- AutoCAD proficiency required.
- Revit experience preferred.
- Professional registration preferred.
- LEED AP preferred.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer.