Los Angeles, CA, USLocation:
Tue, Jan 28 '14Posted on:
Design-Build Developer seeks Architect/Designer/Construction Supervisor to assist and help lead ALL aspects of Design/Build process. Firm is currently building three single-family modern luxury homes in the Hollywood Hills/West Hollywood/Studio City area and renovating two multi-family projects.
- Minimum of at least 5 years of experience in project entitlement, permitting, and construction.
- Must have minimum of 5 years of experience in creating construction documents for City approval and for construction bids.
- Must be proficient in AutoCad.
- Must have experience building modern/international/contemporary style homes.
- Sourcing materials.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Managing construction schedule.
- Experience with City of LA building codes and ordinances, including Hillside ordinance, Mansionization Ordinances, T24, LID.
- Experience in Green Building
- Modern aesthetic.-
- Must have portfolio of built homes.
- Proficiency in rendering programs.
- Proficiency in Google sketch up.
- Interior Design experience.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Architectural license is NOT required, but is a plus.
- Digital portfolio (or link)
- Cover letter