Landscape Architect Designer/Project Manager
WHERE CAREERS IN NATURE BLOOM. Grow your career in the green industry with ValleyCrest, the nation’s leader in landscape architecture, installation and maintenance. Put your talent to work alongside the industry’s brightest minds, working on some of the country’s most exciting landscape projects. Our entrepreneurial culture and numerous locations nationwide provide countless opportunities to succeed.
ENVISION WHAT’S POSSIBLE. Inspire the creation of beautiful landscape. Work alongside the most experienced names in landscape design at ValleyCrest Design Group. ValleyCrest Design Group is a national, commercial landscape architecture practice renowned for creating some of the most celebrated landscapes in the world. More than just a traditional landscape design practice, ValleyCrest Design Group is a leading practitioner of integrated design-build and specializes in master planning, environmental design, and landscape architecture.
ValleyCrest Design Group has an immediate opening for Landscape Architect / Designer / Project Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual seeking a creative and collaborative studio environment with opportunities for professional growth within Landscape Architecture.
This position is located in West LA
Responsibilities may include:
- Multiple-project management/leadership (required);
- Team-based development of creative technical solutions to complex design problems;
- Preparation, coordination and completion of construction document packages
- Management of team production of construction details, specifications, drawing sets, presentation packages as they support the design approach;
- Leading the coordination of design and engineering subconsultants;
- Mentorship and collaboration with junior design staff;
- Carry out technical and administrative assignments;
- Lead clients in project meetings;
- Development of creative technical solutions to complex design approach;
- Evaluation and selection of materials and products;
- Traveling to project meetings and job site as necessary
- 7-9 years experience in Landscape Architecture or related field;
- An open mind and passion for new trends in design fields and dedication to idea-driven work;
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills;
- Demonstrated excellence in computer-aided drawing programs (AutoCAD);
- Demonstrated excellence in Preliminary, Conceptual Design and Schematic Design phases in order to further develop Construction Documents,
- Expertise in effectively presenting information and responding to questions from principals and clients and subcontractors;
- Expertise in reading, analyzing and interpreting technical procedures and governmental regulations.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
What we Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and other benefits
- Energetic, focused and collaborative work environment
We are drug free and an EOE by choice!
If interested please click here to apply