Landscape Architect Designer
WHERE CAREERS IN NATURE BLOOM. Grow your career in the green industry with ValleyCrest, the nation’s leader in landscape architecture, installation and maintenance. Put your talent to work alongside the industry’s brightest minds, working on some of the country’s most exciting landscape projects. Our entrepreneurial culture and numerous locations nationwide provide countless opportunities to succeed.
ENVISION WHAT’S POSSIBLE. Inspire the creation of beautiful landscape. Work alongside the most experienced names in landscape design at ValleyCrest Design Group. ValleyCrest Design Group is a national, commercial landscape architecture practice renowned for creating some of the most celebrated landscapes in the world. More than just a traditional landscape design practice, ValleyCrest Design Group is a leading practitioner of integrated design-build and specializes in master planning, environmental design, and landscape architecture.
ValleyCrest Design Group has an immediate opening for a Landscape Architect/Designer. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual seeking a creative and collaborative studio environment with opportunities for professional growth within Landscape Architecture.
This position is located in West LA
Responsibilities may include:
- Project Visioning/Identifying Purpose/Charting project path;
- Project and client management/leadership;
- Team-based development of creative solutions to complex design approach;
- Planning and Design of various project elements – visioning, landscape structure;
- Coordination and Direction with sub consultants;
- Production of written documents such as vision statement narratives, project scopes, proposals, tender packages, design reports, and specifications;
- Production of various design related deliverables with a variety of digital and hand media;
- Field work including periodic construction supervision and inspections;
- Public participation and workshop sessions as required by project;
- Supervise the design, construction, and administer landscape projects and contracts.
- 9-12 years’ experience in Landscape Architecture;
- An open mind and passion for new trends in design fields and dedication to purpose-driven work;
- Extensive project and client management experience at a variety of project scales;
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, problem-solving and communication skills;
- Demonstrated excellence in Conceptual Design and Project Visioning,
- Ability to work well within a team and willingness to mentor and lead design staff;
- Strong portfolio of built projects which demonstrates excellent technical abilities;
- Prepare and manage presentation packages and peer review of technical documents; Excellent freehand and/or digital drawing skills
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
What we Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and other benefits
- Energetic, focused and collaborative work environment
We are drug free and an EOE by choice!
If interested please click here to apply