We are looking for a self-motivated individual with experience in web content management and a passion for architecture and design. The position available spans several areas of the business including technology, project management and operations. Your main responsibility will be to create and maintain non-editorial building product information on DesignerPages.com. The atmosphere of our office is relaxed and we're looking for someone who is quirky, hardworking and excited to learn through trial and error.
- Maintain all product listings and manufacturer information on DesignerPages.com
- Oversee freelancers and our offshore content team who extract product information from manufacturer websites
- Manage the development of new building product categories with search filters
- Work with our content management software programs to schedule website scraping and create product listings
- Report weekly progress to Content Director
- Ability to manage multiple people and projects on a deadline
- Understanding/quick adoption of new technologies and processes
- Basic Adobe Photoshop and HTML skills necessary
- Experience working in an architecture firm is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Design, Technology or a related field
Please send a resume and brief summary of your qualifications for the position to email@example.com.