Los Angeles, CA, USLocation:
Fri, Jan 10 '14Posted on:
Job Description: Account Coordinator
Type of position: Part-Time (20-30 hrs/week) Hourly pay + commission
Responsible to: The Account Coordinator will report directly to the Team Director, and the MD
Studio Location: Los Angeles
Main Objectives for the Role
The main objective of the Account Coordinator will be to develop new and potential clients in the Los Angeles area: increasing Visualhouse’s profile in new locations across the world.
Actively promoting Visualhouse’s products and services is key; the Account Coordinator will be responsible for marketing the company to a range of professionals within the high-end built environment including developers, marketing agencies, architects and designers. The Account Coordinator will need to have a comprehensive understanding of our 360 degree service offering and what makes us stand out in the marketplace.
- Responsible for creating, building and maintaining new business relationships including setting up meetings with potential business accounts.
- Manage follow-up leads and new areas of potential business.
- Be a key brand advocate within the studio under the line management of the Team Coordinators, Directors and MD, ensuring Visualhouse’s brand is expressed consistently across all touchpoints particularly in the local context of new business meetings, PR and events.
- Maintain Visualhouse’s CRM data, utilising Base CRM, ensuring client information is accurate, up-to-date and compliant.
- Any other duties deemed appropriate via discussion with the Team Coordinators, Directors and MD.
- Monitor and report back to the Team Coordinators, Directors and MD on a weekly basis of sales performance.
- The Account Coordinator will be proactive with a positive drive and a can-do attitude .
- Able to demonstrate the ability to undertake the above responsibilities
- Legally able to work in the United States
- Fluent (spoken and written) in the English language.
- Educated to degree level
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar studio and/or account management role within a design industry
- A mature, responsible and professional outlook as a key external-facing representative for Visualhouse’s work and brand
- Comprehensive understanding of the built environment - architecture, interiors, arts and design
- Well presented with a professional approach to potential clients
- Ability to monitor, key trends in industry progression
- Excellent communication skills – confident and articulate
- Self-motivated and able to identify new areas for growth
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work independently, or as part of an effective team
- Flexible attitude with a positive work ethic
- Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally.
Please send your CV (PDF preferred) and a cover letter detailing your suitability for the role to email@example.com
In the subject line please state the position and location you are applying for.
Visualhouse is an Equal Opportunities employer. To learn more about Visualhouse, visit our website www.visualhouse.co
United States Work Visa required.