INABA is an architecture office that specializes in applying methods of analysis to building design. The firm’s unique creative process involves identifying opportunities for formal experimentation that will lead to original solutions which have a high degree of construction resolution. The firm, founded by Jeffrey Inaba, oversees all aspects of design, development, and production for its commissions. INABA has been published in the Financial Times, FRAME, Mark Magazine, Urban China, Domus, Art Review, Artforum, Archinect and BLDGBLOG.
INABA is seeking interns to work on architecture projects of building and master plan scales. Applicants should have a familiarity with INABA and C-LAB’s approach to design and analysis, and have excellent qualifications in these areas:
* 3D modeling (Rhino/Grasshopper)
* Rendering (VRay, Photoshop)
* 3D animation
* Ability to conduct analysis in a both an imaginative and systematic manner
* Willingness to engage project objectives and to develop ideas by taking personal initiative
* Diligence to work through design problems in a reflective, thorough, and circumspect way
Please send a statement of interest, CV, and URL of work examples (no PDFs please) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Internship” in the Subject heading.
Inquiries by email only. No phone calls please.