Senior Project Manager
New York, NY, USLocation:
Tue, Jan 13 '15Posted on:
The culture at 1100 Architect encourages individuals who are talented designers and architects and clear and able communicators amidst a collaborative studio culture. As a company of professionals who step toward accountability and responsibility, we evenly hold the attributes of diligence and attentiveness. Our values encourage teamwork, and cooperation, amongst an inter-connected and diverse group of self-motivated individuals.
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager who will function as a member of our dynamic leadership team and be responsible for monitoring all aspects of projects to ensure the highest quality of work while simultaneously monitoring the client's and company's expectations for function, aesthetics, schedule and budget. If you are the right candidate you have a commitment to design excellence, to setting new standards in sustainability, and a proven ability to realize both in the craft of building.
Considered yourself qualified if you have:
- A minimum of 12 years total experience in the field with at least 6 years experience as a lead project manager or project architect for medium to large scale building and interiors projects;
- An architectural license (required); LEED accreditation (desired), BIM proficiency (desired);
- Highly developed skills in client communications, contract administration, project scheduling, team leadership, building design, technical detailing, consultant coordination, construction administration, and LEED certification;
- Superior leadership skills with an emphasis on employee coaching;
- Experience in writing proposals and reports; graphic skills are a plus.
- Thorough knowledge and experience with codes, DOB, Review Boards, and other regulatory agencies;
- Extensive understanding of materials, construction processes, systems, and methodologies;
- A sense of humor, because let’s face it, sometimes it’s necessary.
To apply, please submit:
- A cover letter stating relevant experience and skills;
- A resume or CV that clearly documents the required qualifications;
- Work samples, in PDF format, with descriptions of applicant’s role and job duties for each project.
Please reference “SPM15” in the email subject line and send your submission to email@example.com.