As our reputation grows, so does our need for skilled, passionate people who thrive on collaboration and believe deeply in design's ability to improve lives. If you love to mix it up with others of like mind, have a look at our latest opportunities—then connect with us.
Our body of work is growing. We are currently recruiting for the following position:
- Provide leadership to ensure successful fee, schedule, and budget management
- Build, maintain and expand client relationships
- Develop work plans, fee proposals and project schedules in response to RFP's and other opportunities
- Develop and execute contracts between GGLO and its outside consultants and clients for services
- Experienced facilitator and presenter at public meetings and forums, with clients and managing groups
- Effectively manage team members to maintain positive interaction, while ensuring the highest quality, and meeting client expectations
- Have excellent interpersonal, leadership, communication and presentation skills. Critical thinking and oral agility a must.
- Understands all aspects and phases of the architectural production process
- Understands and responds to the technical implications of design decisions
- Expertise in writing reports, business correspondence, contracts, and business development proposals
- Be efficient, thorough, detail-oriented, and dedicated to quality work
- Define, monitor and maintain control of the scope of work and services for the project including project schedule and work plan
- Experience in managing jobs profitably
- Participate in marketing opportunities and facilitate multi-discipline collaboration within the firm
- Experience in a variety of project types and awareness of the work that we do. Student housing for higher education and hospitality project experience is highly desired.
- 10+ years of experience including 5+ years of direct project management
- Degree in Architecture required advanced degree preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency with AutoCAD and Revit skills are a plus
- Develop proficiency in Deltek Vision Project Planning software – prior experience is a plus
- Licensed architect, State of Washington preferred
- LEED Accreditation (BD+C or ND) preferred
GGLO offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If our purpose statement resonates with you, you thrive on design dialogue, and collaboration and want to contribute to the GGLO culture, please submit a letter of interest, resume and not more than four pages of work samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no phone calls or drop-ins.
Back to Job List...