An Oregon-based Architectural firm is seeking an architectural draft person with solid background experience in creating architectural construction documents utilizing AutoCAD and/or Revit. We offer a fun, family-friendly work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and virtually unlimited opportunities for growth. Ideal candidates should have a solid understanding of construction materials and methods. Oregon Architecture, Inc., will supports, in-House Training, Licensure Exam Fee Reimbursement, and Professional Development Reimbursement Opportunities.
Oregon Architecture, Inc. (OAI) located in Medford, Oregon, is a client focused architectural firm with a solid track record of successful projects - projects that range from the simplest manufacturing building to the most complex state-of-the-art medical facility. We have built our reputation one project at a time with new and repeat clients that like the team approach we bring to their projects. Our teams consist of the most project appropriate design and construction professionals to provide our clients with single source project responsibility. Every project has a design team rich with relevant experience working together for and with our clients. We judge our project success on client satisfaction. Our work is regional in scope from central-California to mid-Washington state.
Architectural Designer/Drafter should have the following qualifications;
• MUST be proficient in AutoCAD.
• Working experience with Revit, SketchUp, and Adobe Photoshop, helpful,
• Should be capable of producing project documents from design to completion,
• At least two years of design/drafting experience with the production of ARCHITECTURAL drawings.
• Familiarity with state building and energy codes from CA, WA, OR, UT, NV, AZ, NM, MN or WI a plus.
High School Diploma, College degree or college level course work in architectural design and drafting preferred.
Successful candidates must be able to:
• Listen and communicate effectively with supervisors, coworkers, and clients.
• Eager to learn and grow, adaptable to change, adept at creative problem solving and working collaboratively.
• Should be organized, detail oriented, have good communication skills, and be able to within a team environment.
• NCARB, AIA, LEED, Earth Advantage Project Trustee (Not required, bonus points!)
Salary and benefits DOE.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio via email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
• OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities