We are a multidisciplinary studio specializing in interior architecture and design, identity and graphic design, art curation and commissions, furniture design and sourcing, and idea generation.
We are looking for a qualified candidate to join our team to participate in a wide range of hospitality and commercial projects. The Junior Architect acts as the design team’s supporting staff member, producing drawings and presentations under the direction and support of the Project Architect.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, focused and able to function in a fast paced environment working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Drawing, drawing, and more drawing
- Putting together drawing sets with guidance from the Project Architect
- Helping to prepare client presentations
- Drawing of custom FF&E items
- Verifying fit of FF&E pieces
- Some Construction Administration including surveying, making site visits to review progress, and producing sketches for contractors
- BS or BArch degree in Architecture
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Excel/Numbers, Adobe Suite, 3D modeling (Sketchup or other)
- 2-3 years of professional experience working in a U.S. architecture firm
- Knowledge of construction and some experience visiting job sites
- Excellent spatial ability and developed problem-solving skills
- Must possess an attention to detail and ability to be thorough in all aspects of the job
- Experience putting together Construction Documents and other drawings sets, including drawing details
- Experience in custom furniture and lighting design
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please submit resumé and work samples to email@example.com
Please no phone calls or walk-ins.