Project Designer, 3-7 Years Experience
ELS Architecture and Urban Design is looking for a creative, collaborative, and motivated Project Designer/Architect to join our team for a full-time assignment.
We are one of the largest architectural and planning firms in the San Francisco Bay Area, dedicated to design excellence utilizing sustainable technologies and practices. Our award-winning portfolio includes retail mixed-use projects, historical renovation, theaters, and recreational facilities.
At ELS, you will be surrounded by creative and talented people who are dedicated and passionate about the work they do, while also finding the time to offer guidance and support to their colleagues. ELS is located in downtown Berkeley, a block from BART and two blocks from the UC Berkeley campus.
· BA in Architecture, BArch or MArch degree.
· 3 to 7 years architectural work experience.
· Skilled in architectural rendering and detailing.
· Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and rendering software.
· Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator.
· Progress toward California registration preferred – full registration a plus.
· Ability to work well in a team environment and individually.
Please email cover letter, resume, and samples of work (PDF format) to: email@example.com or mail to:
ELS Architecture and Urban Design
Attn: Human Resources
2040 Addison Street
Berkeley, CA 94704
No Phone Calls Please.