Project Architect - Retail Stores (4+ yrs. exp.)
Seattle, WA, USLocation:
Thu, Apr 20 '17Posted on:
CallisonRTKL seeks an Architect to join its Retail Store Practice Group located in Seattle. This position is responsible for coordinating architectural work for entire projects or for a specific phase/aspect of a larger project. Typically includes coordination of specifications and construction administration.
- Works closely with senior staff identifying objectives and formulating options; establishing key work priorities for development of design, scheduling and budgeting
- Prepares working drawings, specifications and cost estimates for projects; develops construction documents for projects
- Revises drawings and renderings
- Coordinates and communicates regularly with managers, consultants and team members regarding project status; ensures work meets clients’ requirements, is timely and completed within budget
- Maintains records to document phases of client/architect/contractor relationship and activities
- Conducts research for the project team
- Provides technical guidance to junior staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- 4-8 years of Architecture experience
- Ability to prioritize and concurrently service multiple projects
- Maintains effective communication with project team members
- Interacts well with other disciplines and clients in a manner that builds productive relationships
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit
- LEED accreditation preferred
Please submit portfolio with application -
At CallisonRTKL you will be surrounded with talented individuals who have a passion for what they do. We offer competitive salary, medical, dental, and vision, PTO, 401(k) match, Global Share Plan, transit subsidies, professional development program, free gym access in building and much more! Our office, located in the heart of downtown Seattle, has stunning views of the water and is just a short walk from some of the city’s finest shops and restaurants.
CallisonRTKL is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Please click the link to apply for this position.