Shadow Architects is a New York City based architecture and design firm focusing on high-end residential, restaurant and retail work. The studio is currently seeking applicants for a full time Junior Designer to work directly with the two architects in the office. Candidates should have a strong background in design, and be capable of working resourcefully and accurately under deadlines. Our Chelsea based studio has a tight-knit team of designers in a casual but focused work environment, and offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Excellent design, organization, and communications skills. Attention to detail a must.
- Proficiency in Adobe, Microsoft Office and CAD software. Experience with Mac platform and Vectorworks software preferred.
- Desire to be involved and participate in all aspects of a project, from concept through construction, as well as the day-to-day operations of a small design firm.
- BArch or MArch degree with minimum two years professional experience in the USA.
- Must be a U.S. Resident or F-1 visa holder.
- Qualified candidates are encouraged to email a cover letter, resumé, and work samples no larger than 8MB to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include 'JUNIOR DESIGNER’ in the subject field.
- No phone inquiries, please.