Bright Architecture is seeking a talented, entrepreneurial Project Architect to join its creative team. Our Brooklyn-based studio specializes in innovative, scalable projects focusing on retail and fitness experiences. With a large portfolio of diverse long-term clients, our practice offers unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional growth through a wide-range of project responsibilities and leadership roles. Ideal candidates will be highly motivated, problem solvers, and collaboratively minded.
- Lead designer for projects ranging in sizes and complexity from interior fit-outs to NYC core and shell construction
- Manage all design and construction phases for substantial commercial interiors, retail, and base building renovations
- Manage client and consultant relationships including engineers, filing expeditors, and vendors
- Supervise project teams and schedules during schematic design, design development, and construction documents
- Contractor relationship management from bidding through construction completion
- Professional degree in Architecture
- 5-7 years experience on medium-sized projects with demanding clients and schedules
- High level of experience with working drawings and detailing for commercial interiors
- Ability to prioritize and run multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with building codes and agencies
- Knowledge in Vectorworks or related BIM platforms and workflows, a plus
- A great personality and the ability to work well with others
- Must like dogs!
Learn more about Bright Architecture at www.brightarchitecture.com
Qualified applicants may send their resume, cover letter, and design samples in pdf format to: email@example.com
No phone calls please.