New York, NY, USLocation:
Sun, Jan 8 '17Posted on:
Project-Space is a small award winning architecture firm based in Manhattan. We specialize in simple, modern designs for high-end residential projects, as well as art galleries, museums, and landscape projects.
- Bachelor of Architecture or higher
- 2-5 years of experience on multiple projects types, especially residential projects
- Knowledge AutoCAD, and Rhino
- Self-motivated, energetic, and organized, with strong graphic and communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge of building systems and construction document detailing
- Candidates must be a US citizen or hold a current US work visa that is valid for a minimum of two years
Please submit your resume and work samples with your compensation requirements email@example.com
No phone calls please.