About Us : Young, reasonable, nice, friendly, and hardworking people.
- Young, reasonable, nice, friendly, and hardworking intern
- Self-starting, motivated, intellectual, smart, active, and confident (but not too confident) people.
- Hand-sketch and verbal/written presentation skills
- Organizational and communication skills
- Capable of visualizing spoken/doodled ideas and developing them into malleable object.
- Capable of disposing of unwelcome ideas.
- AutoCad drawing with good knowledge on architectural drawing setting.
- Modeling (at least with Rhino) and rendering using either Rhino or 3D Max.
- Minimum (2) references to be provided.
- Preferably min. 6 months commitment.
- Most importantly, capable of getting along with us
- Living support: Paid internship (to be negotiated based on your past/current/future.
- Entertainment support: Free beer in the office. (Drink responsibly.)
- Health Care Package(preventive): Gym membership provided.
We’re looking for great people to join our team and help make the workplace better than the best. If you are good at what you are doing, then come join us.
Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org (less than 5mb)
No phone call please.