Foster + Partners is one of the most innovative architecture and integrated design practices in the world. With offices worldwide, the practice has an international reputation, with buildings on six continents. Since its inception we have won over 620 awards for excellence.
We are now seeking highly talented Architects to work on one of the most exiting corporate headquarter projects in the World, based in Cupertino.
We looking for Architects with 4-5 years experience and Senior Architects with 7+ years experience.
These are very much hands-on onsite roles as the project is already underway!
Key responsibilities will include preparing and developing where required, drawings, models, images and other documents relating to the design. To assist in the coordination of the internal design team. To take responsibility for specific areas of the design and project development. You will also liaise with members of the external design team and other associated organizations/companies.
Key qualities & skills required that are essential are as follows:-
- Legally able to work in the US and ideally licensed in California
- Ability to understand and formulate design decisions and present for discussion
- Ability to use a variety of media in the development and documentation of a design project
- Ability to take initiative in response to direction or instruction
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently
- A flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working and commitment to independent, life long learning
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- Self motivated and able to take responsibility
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of an effective team
- Flexible attitude
- Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Resilient to cope with conflicting demands, able to prioritise duties and work effectively under pressure while remaining calm and professional at all times
Desirable qualifies and skills include:-
- Understanding of the architects role in the co-ordination and integration of project information and management
- Ability to assist with the management of other members of the team
- Understanding of financial aspects of running a design project on time and on budget
- Ability to use some of the following: MicroStation, PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, Internet Explorer, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
To apply, please follow this link: