Junior Interior Architect
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Junior Interior Architect (3-5 years experience) to provide design and technical support for the Interior Design Team. Will work closely with senior staff to develop design and prepare, update and correct technical drawings for various projects.
QUALIFICATIONS & RESPONSABILITIES:
- Capability to think 3dimensionally and communicate design ideas through rough hand sketches
- Must be able to collaborate with the team, solve problems and turn concept ideas into technical drawings, and implementing them on AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of constructions documents: plan (FF, AR, RC, EM, FC) elevations and details.
- Ability to coordinate with all disciplines and other consultants
- Will report to the project manager and senior designer.
- Must be a good team player with a desire to grow within the firm.
- Site experience is a plus
- Hospitality design experience is a plus
- Must be fluent on AutoCAD
- Have good knowledge of: Indesign, Photoshop, Sketch up and MS office (Word and Excel)
- Knowledge of Revit and Rhino is a plus
- Must have excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable in interfacing with clients, consultants, vendor and internal staff.
WATG Career link: