Architect / Interior Designer - Revit
New York, NY, USLocation:
Wed, Aug 27 '14Posted on:
Clodagh Design International is looking for a technical Intermediate Level Architect or Interior Designer with luxury, hotels, restaurant and high-end residential interior architecture experience to join our talented team. The ideal candidate would be a creative, self-motivating and meticulous individual that is willing to embark on amazing projects and a rewarding professional experience. Candidates must be energetic, detail-oriented and able to work independently and as part of a studio team. This position requires strong construction document skills including experience producing construction documents and construction administration for small to large interior projects.
- Ability to produce complete construction drawing using Autocad and Revit.
- Coordinate with outside consultants and vendors.
- Have a good understanding of interior finishes, materials, furniture, lighting, fixtures, and F, F & E schedules and budgets for hospitality and residential projects.
- Proficiency in millwork detailing, specifications and reviewing shop drawings
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Highly proficient in Autocad and Revit.
- Minimum of 4-8 years of professional office work experience.
- Registered architect or NCIDQ license preferred. Or in the process of getting licenses.
- LEED AP or strong knowledge of environmental and sustainability friendly products.
- Basic knowledge of current building codes including ADA requirements.
- Provide excellent presentation skills including 2D / 3D rendering skills and proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch Up and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be a US green card holder or US citizen and currently living in NYC.
- A graduate of an accredited Masters or Bachelor of Architecture or Interior Design degree program or related combination.
We offer a competitive salary package commensurate with experience.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter with salary requirements and work samples in PDF format 5MB limit, [no websites please] to email@example.com. Please, only applicants currently living in NYC should apply. All others will be deleted. No phone calls please.