Architectural Design Consultant
New York, NY, USLocation:
Tue, Aug 19 '14Posted on:
A NYC design firm seeks to hire a full-time, temporary design consultant for a 2-month international schematic design competition and exhibition.
- 4-8 years of experience in architecture design offices.
- Experience working on competitions.
- Experience working on large scale urban projects a plus.
- Excellent computer, graphic, and rendering skills (adobe, autocad, rhino, vray).
- Knowledge of Chinese language a plus.
- Degree in architecture.
- Local resident of NYC.
- Available to start immediately.
Send resume and work examples, no larger than 6mb, to email@example.com
No phone calls or studio visits.