MR Architecture & Decor, a widely published architecture and interior design firm specializing in high end residential and retail work, currently has a job opening for a junior architect with the following qualifications:
- B Arch or M Arch desired;
- 1-3 years of professional experience;
- Highly motivated with strong verbal and graphic communication skills;
- Proficiency in ACAD with demonstrable experience with construction document development;
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite; Solid knowledge of 3D rendering software is required (Rhino, Sketchup, etc);
- Superior presentation skills and attention to detail;
- Desire and ability to thrive in a collaborative, creative, and open studio environment;
- Currently living in New York area. Must be authorized to work in the US without need for employee sponsorship.
For consideration, please forward resume, cover letter and work samples in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference “Junior Architect” in the subject line. No phone calls please.