Christian Lahoude architecture and design studio is looking for an Intermediate Architect to aid in the design and construction of high-end retail environments.
This key member of the Christian Lahoude Studio team will be responsible for:
- Conceptual design studies
- Design development drawings
- 3D studies and renderings
- On-time delivery of work product of exceptional quality
- Coordination and communication with vendors, contractors in a timely manner
- Communicating progress to and handling requests and questions from clients
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- A bachelor’s degree, or above, in Architecture, Interior Architecture or Design
- A minimum of 4 years of professional architectural design experience (post-graduation), participating in and completing medium to large scale commercial projects
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, 3D Max, Rhino and V-ray for drafting, modeling and rendering, as well as in Adobe Suite
- Possess the skills to communicate work details in every step of construction and detail documentation phases, and have familiarity with materials
- Ability to keep up with a fast-paced work environment and deal with obstacles and tight deadlines with a positive attitude
- Be outgoing, a strong communicator and able to prioritize and handle multiple asks when he/she is required to do so
- Ability to work on projects independently, as well as function as part of a team
- A keen interest in the creation of retail environments and focus on design
About Christian Lahoude Studio:
Christian Lahoude Studio is an architecture and design services firm based in New York City. We specialize in the creation of high-end, global retail environments. Taking a 360-degree approach, from concept through rollout, our expertise extends from creative direction and branding to the development of unique store experiences, all with an intense focus on the details.
This is a permanent, full-time position. Compensation is commensurate with experience. Please send a cover letter, your resume and portfolio samples to email@example.com.
Please email cover letter, resume, and portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org