Project Manager / Senior Architect With High-Rise, Mid-Rise & Mixed-Use Experience
PROJECT MANAGER / SENIOR ARCHITECT WITH HIGH-RISE, MID-RISE & MIXED-USE EXPERIENCE
Van Tilburg, Banvard & Soderbergh, AIA (“VTBS Architects”) is an award-winning architecture and planning firm with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Denver, Colorado. We are a recognized leader in the design of high-density multi-family residential, senior care, commercial and mixed-use projects. We currently have an opportunity in our Santa Monica location for a well-rounded individual who meets the following qualifications:
- 12 years minimum experience managing Type-I Mid-Rise & High-Rise, Multi-Family and Mixed-Use projects.
- Design and production experience, from coordinating conceptual design through contract documents and construction.
- Assists in the management of projects, staff, consultants and Client liason. Able to complete projects on schedule.
- Working knowledge of California Building Codes, construction types, ADA/FHA.
- Working knowledge of building permit processes at the City of Los Angeles Department of Building & Safety and the Los Angeles Fire Department.
- Able to communicate effectively both in writing and orally.
- AutoCAD and the Building Information Management Program skills are required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- License in Architecture and Accredited Degree in Architecture is strongly desired.
- Salary commensurate with experience
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE!