Intermediate Level Designer
Hamilton Design Associates is a boutique residential Interior Design firm located in Union Square, NYC that is dedicated to creating beautiful and comfortable rooms that are tailored to the tastes of each client.
Principal, Ellen Hamilton is recognized for her confident use of color and pattern layered against both contemporary and antique furnishings.
Hamilton Design Associates is seeking an intermediate level Interior Designer with a minimum of 4-5 years of full time professional high-end residential experience.
Primary Responsibilities of Position:
- Manage / oversee several projects at a time and oversee junior designer and interns, report directly to Principal.
- Manage projects from initial conception to installation and completion.
- Ability to take projects from design development phase through implementation and installation.
- Developing schematic plans and overall design direction for a variety of large and small projects.
- Interior space planning, sourcing, and specifying FF&E and finishes.
- Propose, specify, and tracking of FF&E in Design Manger
- Review and approve project design submittals.
- Manage decorating and construction budgets.
- Coordinate time lines, order deliveries, and installations.
- Coordinate site work and installations.
Minimum Qualifications of Position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience in residential Interior Design.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Design Manager, Microsoft Office, Excel and Photoshop.
- Extensive knowledge of New York trade sources.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently with limited guidance in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with clients and all levels of staff and management.
Salary commensurate upon experience.
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com.