Fogarty Finger, an award-winning New York architecture firm, is seeking a talented and motivated Intermediate/Senior Designer.
Working with the project team, the right candidate would be responsible for taking a leadership role on multiple projects of various scales. This would include management and production as required throughout all phases of any particular project. We are looking for a candidate that has strong design skills and a broad range of local experience. Salary is competitive and based on experience/skill level.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- 5 to 7 years relevant post-graduate US experience
- Professional architectural degree from an accredited institution
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite, familiarity with Sketchup would be a plus
- Experience and comfort level in taking a leadership role on projects from initial concept through construction administration
- Experience and ability to coordinate and produce construction documents
- Strong knowledge of architectural building systems and design details
- Knowledge of applicable local codes
- Ability to communicate and coordinate effectively with consultants, clients, and contractors
- Ability to multi-task and manage various projects simultaneously
- Ability to work on short time frames and meet deadlines
- Experience in wide range of projects including corporate interiors and residential work. Multi-family building project experience strongly preferred
- Strong design, communication, organizational and collaborative skills
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and rigorous environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- 1 PDF w/ cover letter, resume and samples of work (both academic and professional). The file must be saved as: yourname_ffa_intermediate
- Applicants must be US residents or already possess valid working VISA for 2 years, minimum.
- Currently residing in and legally authorized to work in the US.
- Submit application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading "Intermediate Architect".
- File size must not exceed 5MB.
- No phone call or walk-ins.