Office Administrator / Bookkeeper
Los Angeles, CA, USLocation:
Fri, Aug 1 '14Posted on:
Assembledge+ is a dynamic, and award winning design firm based in Los Angeles working on a variety of projects ranging from custom single-family residences to multi-family residential, creative office space, restaurants and institutional projects. Please visit us at www.assembledge.com to learn more about our work.
We are currently looking to hire an Office Administrator with bookkeeping skills to work with our new integrated office management software. The position requires a self-starting, clear thinking, and organized individual for ~20 hours a week to keep the office and admin functions on track and organized.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Monthly Invoice Preparation/Billing
- Collections - Monthly
- Preparation of Deposits
- Month-End Bank Reconciliation
- Maintaining Billing & AP Files
- Consult and coordinate with outside Business & Tax Service Consultant
- Coordinate maintenance & repairs for Computer Network (we have an outsourced IT consultant)
- Coordinate with Third Party administrator on insurance renewal, both Health & Professional policies
- Assist in preparation of Proposals/Agreements/Contracts
- Researching and booking travel arrangements for principals
- Maintain Office Equipment & Research and negotiate new purchases & service plans
- Assist with Principal’s Calendar needs as necessary
- Manage website, press releases and general PR
- Assist with social media campaign
- Provide occasional PA services to principals
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Exceptional organizational & multitasking skills.
- Background in office administration (at another architectural firm a plus)
- At least 2 years of office management/bookkeeping experience
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Dependable, proactive and motivated work ethic
- Ability to be first point of contact with new clients and represent the firm in a marketing capacity
- Build and Maintain client trust and relationships
- Highly effective communications skills (oral, written and interpersonal)
- An ability to work collaboratively, as well as with autonomy
- Understanding of the Profession of Architecture, or previous work within the industry a plus.
Assembledge+ offers a positive and creative work environment, medical benefits (for full time employees), paid vacation, and an opportunity to join a growing office with a commitment to innovative, thoughtful design. Salaries will be commensurate with experience and abilities.
Communication via email only. Phone calls and walk-ins are not welcome. Please send cover letters and resumes (limit to 5mb) to email@example.com