Seattle, WA, USLocation:
Wed, Jul 30 '14Posted on:
R E S P O N S I B I L I T I E S :
- Prepare and ensure accuracy of technical documents
- Collaborate on design projects, including programming client needs, conceptual design, schematic design, and design development
- Strength in interior architectural development, materials and detailing
- FF&E design and purchasing a plus, not mandatory
- Willing to work on multiple fast paced projects
- Contribute to office activities, initiatives, and learning programs
Q U A L I F I C AT I O N S :
- 3+ years of experience as an interior designer
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional design skills
- Outstanding graphic, hand sketching and rendering skills required
- 3D Max, Photoshop, InDesign, SketchUp and Revit skills highly desired
- Ability to work effectively in an integrated team environment with other disciplines
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design required from a CIDA accredited school.
- LEED Accreditation (Green Associate, BD+C and/or ID+C) preferred.
Must supply design portfolio that demonstrates applicable work experience. Please submit sample portfolio and your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no phone calls or drop-ins.