Senior Interior Designer / Senior Architect
Seattle, WA, USLocation:
Wed, Jul 30 '14Posted on:
SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER / SENIOR ARCHITECT
R E S P O N S I B I L I T I E S :
- Lead marketing and business opportunities that expand GGLO’s share of the hospitality market.
- Build and maintain and expand client relationships.
- Provide leadership and management to create successful hospitality design work.
- Define, monitor, and maintain control of the scope of work and services for a project.
- Generate and develop overall interior design concepts and effectively lead/direct other designers and technical staff in the successful implementation of those concepts.
- Contribute to office activities, initiatives, and learning programs.
- Report to Hospitality Market Director.
Q U A L I F I C AT I O N S :
- 15+ years of experience as an interior designer and/or architect with a focus on hospitality projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in an integrated team environment with other disciplines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Architecture or related field from an accredited school.
- Certified Interior Designer or Registered Architect, required.
- LEED Accreditation (BD+C and/or ID+C) preferred.
Must supply design portfolio that demonstrates applicable work experience. Please submit sample portfolio and your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no phone calls or drop-ins.