Project Manager - Corporate Interiors
Stamford, CT, USLocation:
Fri, Jul 25 '14Posted on:
Manage the overall project through all design phases including client interaction, schedule and financial performance. Strong organizational, communication, and leadership skills are essential.
- Generate Design Services Proposals and Contracts
- Understand contracts and manage projects from inception through to project closeout
- Responsible for internal personnel management, budgeting and billing duties
- Responsible for day-to-day interface with the client and collective design team including consultants
- Responsible for day-to-day control and management of the architectural team (design through contract documents and contract administration) as well as the client and consultant teams.
- Responsible for day-to-day management and oversight of production drawings and specifications for all phases of a project from test fitting through contract documents
- Lead in coordination with consultants and design team
- Responsible for quality control of the contract documents
- Lead all aspects of the Construction Administration phase including site meetings, submittals and preparation of field sketches.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture required, Architectural License preferred
- 7 to 10 years of experience with Corporate Interior projects.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2012 (min.), Revit experience a plus. Applicant may be required to contribute to drawing production in AutoCAD and/or Revit.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite of programs
- Familiarity with Deltek Vision Software a plus
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to prioritize assignments and manage multiple projects
- Understanding of project delivery, time management, and ability to deal with unanticipated events
- Possession of a valid motor vehicle operator’s license and willingness to use insured personal vehicle in the courses of employment
If you would like to join a dynamic, energized, innovative and collaborative environment, where your ideas will be heard and your skills challenged, send your cover letter, resume and salary history as one file ( Adobe PDF preferred but Word is acceptable) to firstname.lastname@example.org with "STAMFORD –Project Manager - Corporate Interiors - Your Name" in the subject line. No phone calls please. Please state the referred website. Perkins Eastman is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the Federal E-Verify program. EOE/M/F/D/V