Senior Interior Designer
New York, NY, USLocation:
Wed, Jul 30 '14Posted on:
McCARTAN, a Hospitality Interior Design company in New York, is looking for a highly experienced Senior Interior Designer. It is ESSENTIAL that applicant has proven ability in the following:
- A minimum of 5 - 8 years proven post-graduate Hospitality design experience
- Proven ability to work in both fields of Interior Architecture & FF&E specifications
- Experience with all aspects of the design process from concept through installation including construction site experience
- The ability to collaborate using a hands-on approach to daily work and to wear whatever 'hat' is necessary to get the job done
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD & 3D Max or SketchUp rendering skills
- The ability to communicate ideas clearly with freehand sketching.
- Highly experienced with both design and drawing of interior construction details, millwork, finishes and lighting
- Proven ability to communicate between clients, architects, contractors and vendors
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU CANNOT FULFILL OR PROVE THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS
- When emailing portfolio keep attachments small and consolidate files into one package.
- We regret that due to the regular very high volume of responses, unsuccessful applicants may not receive a response. Please do not call.
Please respond with resume by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org