Intermediate Interior Architect
S. Russell Groves is a fast paced, multidisciplinary architecture and interior design studio specializing in high-end residential, retail, and hospitality projects. SRG seeks a talented and self-motivated candidate for a key intermediate position. We are looking for someone skilled and savvy who is eager to become involved in all phases of the design process.
- At least 5 years of experience, preferably in luxury residential and retail design
- Bachelor of Architecture degree at minimum
- Excellent AutoCAD drafting and 3D rendering skills (Sketch-up required, 3D Max and others a plus)
- Proficiency with graphics software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and MS Office Suite & Project
- Knowledge of construction documentation, site supervision, and client contact. The perfect candidate will be able to put together a good set of drawings with minimal to no supervision.
- Basic knowledge of New York City Building Code and submittals process
- Strong communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to grow within a firm and be part of a dynamic and talented team.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Medical and dental insurance
- Vacation, personal, and sick time
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Performance bonus.
Send a cover letter, resume, and samples of work, along with salary requirement, in pdf format to email@example.com. No phone calls or websites, please.