Interior Designer (5 - 7 years of experience)
Los Angeles, CA, USLocation:
Tue, Jul 15 '14Posted on:
HKS Los Angeles is looking for a talented Interior Designer with 5 - 7 years of experience to join its team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop interiors concepts based on client vision, desire and architectural concept.
- Develop space plans
- Conduct feasibility studies for projects.
- Work with Architectural design team to suggest finish palettes, furniture selections and textures for projects.
- Prepare detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes.
- Develop Schematic Design, Design Development and Construction Document drawings
- Participate in Construction Administration.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of products and materials available on the market.
- Develop cost estimates for design proposals.
- Participates in client presentations.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program or equivalent experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- Registration or Licensure Required.
- 5 – 7 years of experience.
- Experienced in performing duties in a fast paced environment.
- Experience with Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch up and / or other 3D tools.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - List "Archinect" in the subject line