Project Architect - Revit Experience
Seattle’s leading hospitality design firm is seeking design professionals who have demonstrated excellence in their career and are looking for a creative environment to further their professional development.
We are a design-oriented medium sized firm specializing in hotel and resort design throughout North America and China. In keeping with our concept of integrated architecture + interior design, we are looking for professionals who are comfortable working in both.
Leadership, teamwork, motivation, a willingness to learn, and a drive for personal and professional development are all valued attributes and qualifications.
Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Min. 6 years commercial design experience, hotel experience strongly preferred
- A thorough understanding of the technical aspects of architectural design and construction
- A thorough understanding of codes and permit process, land use, building accessibility
- Ability to communicate design intent and produce high quality architectural graphics using a variety of techniques and mediums, both digital and freehand
- Experience with high-rise and large-scale multi-use, preferred
- Ability to create, direct & coordinate quality design work for all phases of small to large-scale projects
- Superb organizational and communication skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Office software. REVIT Experience a must. 90% of our work is now in REVIT
- Professional degree in architecture, registration preferred
Email your cover letter, resume and work samples, including design hand sketches and drawings to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about D&D, please visit our website: www.ddseattle.com