San Francisco, CA, USLocation:
Thu, Jul 3 '14Posted on:
Job Opening - Senior Designer: SB Architects has established a reputation for excellence in high-end design specializing in hospitality and mixed-use projects. The Senior Designer will be responsible for all facets of project design and will work closely with the Principal in Charge (P.I.C) and/or VP in charge of design.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Experience: 8+ years
- Provides leadership to contributing designers on project(s) and monitors project design development with the assistance of Project Administrator or Managing Partner to monitor the project budget
- Reviews project billings with P.M. and accounting for consistency with contract terms and conditions
- Obtains formal approval from client to move into next phase of work
- Coordinates and prepares project correspondence with the assistance of Project Administrator(s)
- Encouraged to work with Marketing Department to pursue new business opportunities and should also have a proven ability to market
- Must be willing to travel
- Knowledge of BIM, CAD & LEED guidelines a plus
- Fluency in English is required, Mandarin fluency is appreciated
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume and work samples to: email@example.com and reference Senior Designer – SF - and their name in the subject line.