An established Aquatic Design & Engineering firm in Palos Verdes Estates is looking for a full time AutoCAD/Revit Designer to produce Swimming Pool and Swimming Pool Mechanical System drawings and layouts. Applicants must be technically competent in MEP drafting and understand the system requirements to create a 3D model and set of drawings for a project. Typical duties include:
- Creation of 3-D model and subsequent Drawing Sheets (focusing on mechanical and piping systems)
- Implementing designs into a full set of drawings for submittal
- Receiving tasks from the production team and implementing those tasks into the design/drawings
- Coordination and communication with team members and clients
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum Three year experience in AutoCAD and Revit drawing including X-ref procedures.
- Ability to put together a sheet and set of drawings for review and submittal.
- Ability to make revisions, understand redlines and review process for design.
- Effective communicator and able to multitask while working on several projects at once.
- Local candidates preferred, no relocation package is offered.
- US Citizens only, there is no visa sponsorship available.
- If selected for an interview, applicants will take a proficiency test to prove their abilities for the position.
Rowley International Inc is an Aquatic Design, Engineering and Consulting firm with over 30 years’ experience Designing World Class Aquatic facilities. This is a well-known engineering firm looking for a qualified team member to contribute to the growth of our prominent reputation for quality engineering.
If Interested please email your resume and work history to email@example.com