Intermediate Architect (4-7 years experience) - Technical Production
Belzberg Architects is a design-oriented firm specializing in architecture that functions well while challenging material and construction conventions. We are looking for an intermediate level Architect to participate in the execution of a variety of project types with a focus on assisting with the design development and construction documents phases. While technical experience is a must, we are also seeking an applicant with an eye for detailing that will contribute to a cohesive design.
Responsibilities may include:
- Working closely with the Principal Architect, Project Manager and Project Designers to synthesize a project’s design intent into a well-coordinated and appropriately detailed set of construction documents.
- Leading production efforts throughout the design development and construction documents phases.
- Providing assistance with bidding and construction administration phases.
We are looking for:
- Professional degree in Architecture from an accredited institution.
- 4-7 years of experience in an Architectural firm.
- Architect’s license not required.
- Experience coordinating engineering disciplines and consultants.
- Ability to generate technical details of conventional and unconventional assemblies.
- Experience obtaining agency approvals.
- Experience communicating with contractors is preferred.
- Proficiency in Autodesk Revit is required.
- Hillside residential, commercial and institutional experience preferred, but not a requirement.
Details regarding salary & benefits will be provided during interviews.
Instructions for applying – please read carefully.
- Resume and work samples shall be compiled in a single PDF (8mb max.) and emailed to email@example.com. Online portfolios are acceptable, but not preferred.
- No telephone calls or walk-ins please. Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we are only able to respond to those we are interested in interviewing.