Madison, WI, USLocation:
Thu, Jun 19 '14Posted on:
- Responsible for determining functional requirements, providing programming and space planning, facilities planning and materials specifications.
- Responsible for Revit documentation for all interior design related project items.
- Prepare presentation materials.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of products in the resource library and guide details.
- Responsible for the scope of interior services, contractual relationships and related fee issues.
- Develop construction and/or furniture budgets as they relate to the client’s overall project goals.
- Coordinate and manage installation schedules with contractors for furnishings, including site punch list items.
- Three years of A/E experience required; experience in one of Flad’s market segments preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design or related field required.
- NCIDQ certification preferred
- Professional registration preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Sketch-up required.
- Revit, 3D rendering software, and Adobe Photoshop experience preferred.
- LEED AP preferred.
Interested candidates are asked to submit samples along with their resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.