Downtown New York City Architectural firm requires a foundation of qualified staff which will further its growth and development.
Architectural firm seeks Project Architect with 4 to 7 yrs experience for corporate interiors, retail, commercial mixed use base building and hospitality projects.
- Creative, self-motivated, and ambitious
- Professional representative and client liaison.
- Ability to manage project hours and personnel.
- Project Management Skills:
- Capable of managing 2 to 3 projects simultaneously.
- Provide leadership in production of construction documents, ability to provide a thorough set of construction documents without supervision.
- Manage staff of 2 to 3 persons per project. Maintain personnel resources to meet deadlines.
- Coordination of Structural and MEP Engineers, shop drawing review and coordination,
- Required to have knowledge of construction means and methods and detailing.
- Preparation of Building Department Filings.
- Providing project construction costs analysis utilizing in-house software.
- Thorough knowledge of International Building Code, NYC Building Code and Handicap ADA Code
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Drafting skills utilizing Autocad 2000, 2010, 2012 and Autodesk.
- Ability to work occasional overtime, when required.
- Looking for growth through a long-term employment.
Portfolio illustrating the above required.
Bachelors of Architecture Degree required.
Salary: commensurate with experience.
Bi-annual review and bonus opportunities.
Health benefits, eligibility for 401K after 1 year employment.
Paid Vacation and Sick time.
Opportunity for Associate and percentage of profit.
Position available immediately.
View your Application History