Santa Monica, CA, USLocation:
Fri, Jun 13 '14Posted on:
GMPA Architects is an innovative architectural design firm specializing in creative design solutions for challenging urban and infill projects. Our specialties include mixed-use, high density multi-family, and commercial developments. We offer excellent compensation and benefits with the opportunity to work in an exciting and progressive design studio.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager with strong professional skills who is self-motivated and will thrive in a collaborative design environment.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 7-10 years of architectural experience required
- Architectural degree and license required
- Excellent communication, leadership and management skills
- Fluency in Revit preferred
- Multi-family, high density residential experience in Type I, II and V construction is preferred
- Experience with consultant coordination and managing an internal team
- Lead project team and serve clients’ needs with high professional standards and distinction
- Manage design development and construction documents including scheduling and consultant coordination
- Ensure code compliance, review specifications, and evaluate quality of materials and finishes
- Obtain building permits and coordinate with various government agencies
Please submit a resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Communication via email only. Local candidates only.