Nelligan White Architects seeks to hire an energetic, resourceful, and responsible Marketing Coordinator to join our 25-person office. Nelligan White works with a diverse roster of clients, working with a wide range of consultants. Our talented staff is dedicated to producing high-caliber work in both the public and private sectors.
- Coordinate and develop all aspects of A/E/C proposals, including the management of sub-consultants, all writing portions, project spreads, and production
- Research public RFPs and RFQs
- Update and maintain internal marketing database
- Write press releases for website and some online venues (Architizer and Archinect)
- Prepare project award submissions
- Manage website updates
- Maintain company graphic standards across all printed and electronic materials
- Maintain existing image libraries and obtain new imagery as required
- Perform ad hoc administrative duties as required
- Strong writing, research, and organizational skills
- Basic graphic design skills
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines, manage work-flow, and manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to work independently
- Must be a self-starter with ability to take ownership
- Interest in architecture and design
- Bachelors' degree in English, Art, Design, Journalism, or Communications
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
Previous experience in a similar environment a plus.
Candidates must email cover letter, resume, and work samples as ONE PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference AM-10 at top of your cover letter.