INTERIOR DESIGNER (south florida)
We are currently looking to expand our team.
We are a successful, fast moving, high-end interior design practice looking to expand our talented team. We challenge designers with hands-on experience that strengthens skills and broadens perspectives. This is an established young firm whose work environment, although fast paced, is friendly, fun, and comprised of passionate and focused individuals.
The ideal candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years experience in the Residential and/or Hospitality Design
- Interior Design/Interior Architecture Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft office, Photoshop, Sketchup
- Excellent graphic and visualization skills to communicate design ideas
- Knowledge and experience in construction documents
- Rendering abilities (either hand or computer)
- Has reliable transportation
- Bilingual preferred
- Easy going and with an open attitude
- Curiosity, self-motivation, and the ability to work within a team are essential
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Persistent, proactive, and resourceful: VERY IMPORTANT
- A professional attitude is necessary
- Collaborate with and assist project designer on all phases of interior design projects (includes conceptual design, schematic design, design development, construction documents, vendor follow ups, pricing requests, etc.)
- Assist in furniture and accessory selections
- Jobsite visits and installer supervision
- Vendor relations
- Furniture set-ups
- Materialize concepts/ideas into shop drawings and meet with trades for feasibility
compensation: Based upon work experience and qualifications
MUST HAVE WORKING VISA AND RESIDE IN USA.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this position, please email your resume and work samples with " DKOR Designer" in the subject line. Also please send PDFs only, 5MB or less and/or portfolio website links.