Project Director / Architect
New York, NY, USLocation:
Tue, Jun 10 '14Posted on:
Hollwich Kushner (HWKN) has an immediate opening for an experienced Project Director to lead multiple large-scale, mixed use and cultural projects.
As a seasoned architect and manager, you will work collaboratively with our Principals, forward thinking clients and talented design team. As a leader with exceptional social skills, you will play an active role in shaping the future of the firm.
- 10 years+ of proven experience in all phases
- Large-scale residential, commercial and / or hospitality experience in the US (NJ / NY experience a strong plus)
- Proven track record of managing and developing architectural staff to deliver results, on time and within budget
- Highly developed skills in client communications, contract administration, project delivery, technical detailing, consultant coordination
- Fluency in AutoCAD; familiarity with Rhino preferred
- Valid US working permit required
Please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio in PDF format (10 MB max) to email@example.com. Include “Project Director" in the subject line.
No phone calls please.