Senior Marketing Coordinator
The San Francisco office of Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP is seeking a Senior Marketing Coordinator to provide a full-range of support for marketing-related assignments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the writing, design, and production of custom communications, including award submissions, proposals, case study books, and other collateral.
- Works with partners, studio heads, and project managers to realize a variety of special projects and presentations.
- Conducts comprehensive research on emerging markets and other topics as needed.
- Responds to various writing, editing, and image requests.
- Executes and prioritizes project tasks efficiently and accurately.
- Collaborates with marketing team on deadline-based efforts.
Background and Experience:
- Communications experience, within a design environment preferred.
- Must have minimum of 5-7 years of marketing experience with specific architecture/engineering experience.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with staff of all levels.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments/deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent problem-solving, multi-tasking, and organizational skills.
- Adept at MS Office and the Adobe Create Suite.
- Clear and consistent writer and editor.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
To apply, please submit cover letter and resume at www.som.com/careers under the SF - Senior Marketing Coordinator requisition. Thanks!