Interior Designer/FF&E - Hospitality
New York, NY, USLocation:
Wed, Jun 4 '14Posted on:
Experienced Interior Designer - Hospitality
Clodagh Design International is looking for a full time experienced Interior Designer for luxury, boutique and branded hotels, spas, restaurants and high-end residential projects to join our talented team. The ideal candidate would be a creative, self-motivating and meticulous individual that is willing to embark on amazing projects and a rewarding professional experience. Candidates must be energetic, detail-oriented, client savvy and able to work independently and as well as part of a studio team. Must have a finger on the pulse of new products and vendors.
- Ability to select finishes and materials, reviews shop drawings, create and managing F, F & E schedules and budgets for hospitality and residential projects.
- Capability to develop multiple design themes and oversee all finish and material selections including fabrics, trims, furniture, lighting, fixtures, tile, plumbing fittings & fixtures, and accessories.
- Provide strong leadership, organization and management skills while working with the project team. Must be able to take projects from inception to full fruition.
- Coordinates furniture and material selections with outside consultants and vendors.
- Extensive knowledge of current trends and sources for contract and custom furniture, interior construction, product specifications, color selections and art work.
- Produce complete construction drawing using AutoCAD, Revit and hand drawing.
- Experience in Interior Architecture - hospitality and high-end residential projects.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of professional working experience.
- LEED AP or strong knowledge of environmental and sustainability friendly products.
- Basic knowledge of NYC building and ADA codes.
- Strong communication and presentation skills including 3D rendering
- Proficiency in millwork detailing, specifications and reviewing shop drawings
- High proficiency in AutoCAD, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch Up, Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suite. Revit knowledge preferred,
- Must be a US green card holder or US citizen. Must be currently living in NYC.
- A graduate of an accredited Masters or Bachelor of Architecture or Interior Design degree program or related combination.
We offer a competitive salary package commensurate with experience.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter with salary requirements and work samples in PDF format 5MB limit, [no websites please] to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Interior Designer on the subject line. No phone calls or studio visits please.