Marketing & Business Development Coordinator
Gwynne Pugh Urban Studio, Inc. seeks an experienced, self-motivated Marketing & Business Development Coordinator to work in our Santa Monica office. Gwynne Pugh is a world-renowned architect and engineer. Gwynne Pugh Urban Studio prides itself on its flexible range of skills and abilities including designing cutting edge architecture appropriate to its context, working with communities and creating a strong urban design presence. The firm is committed to exploring and improving the urban experience through architecture, design and planning. www.gwynnepugh.com
Your tasks will be varied and evolve based upon the needs of the office. General expectations are outlined below.
Marketing / Development Responsibilities
- Prepare RFPs/RFQs submittals and presentations, including coordination with sub contractors
- Prepare brochures and other marketing materials, such as presentations and interview materials
- Writing and graphic organization of proposal responses, letters and brochures
- Research new business opportunities and review potential projects; identify and track information about prospective projects and clients through lead services and other industry sources.
- Review marketing collateral to ensure the most current and preferred materials are used
- Gather and maintain web content, project assets and upload digital materials and updating content as necessary
- Maintain awards schedule and generate award submissions
- Production and graphic design, binding, presentation and visual aids for use in presentations
- Manage social media sites
- Answer phone and distribute phone messages
- Assist with filing and organizing
- Order office supplies and maintain office as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1 to 3 years of experience with marketing tasks in architecture related field (A/E/C)
- Proficiency with Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, is mandatory
- Excellent graphic design skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively in both written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritize and meet multiple project task deadlines efficiently and accurately
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- LOCAL LOS ANGELES CANDIDATES ONLY
Please submit a cover letter, resume, graphic design portfolio and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. ‘Marketing Coordinator’ MUST be written in the subject line. Please reference Archinect in the e-mail body. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Only email responses will be accepted. No calls, mail or faxes. No agencies. Due to the high volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted.