We had an technical error with our email address and have not received any submissions. If you have already applied to this position, please reapply.
The Revit Manager will be responsible for working closely with the design staff and Principals to implement and further develop the firms procedures and standards for architectural design software. The Revit Manager provides upper-level support for organizing project data, developing custom procedures, and customizing software to make the most efficient use of technology for project work. The BIM Manager will coordinate project-based “kick-off”, on-demand and follow up training, and guide hands-on support for staff and projects on the use of Revit. Duties may require occasionally working outside the normal business day.
- Maintain Revit standards while collaborating with architectural teams and clients.
- Build and manage Revit family collections.
- Evaluate and recommend software and hardware configurations and specifications.
- Install and customize software which meets national standards.
- Oversee software procurement.
- Develop and lead software training sessions.
- Trouble shoot software issues.
- A graduate of an accredited Master or Bachelor of Architecture degree program or related combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years experience in software management in an architecture firm.
- 3+ years experience utilizing Revit in an architecture firm.
- Experience in recent versions of Revit, AutoCad, Navisworks, and Bluebeam
- Experience in Microsoft Office, 3D Studio Max, Adobe Products and SketchUp are preferred.
- Computer rendering and teaching skills required.
- Excellent organizational, time management and interpersonal skills are required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of National CAD Standards and national Revit Standards.
Applicants must specify REVIT MANAGER in the subject line of their submission
Please submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com